We are a family run fencing company based in the Cambridgeshire village of Cottenham. The family has been providing fencing and gates for over 30 years.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work. We believe that a well constructed fence really enhances a property, adding security and privacy. All work is carried out in accordance with British Standards BS 1722 and to your specific requirements.
We believe that a number of elements must be in place to ensure that we provide you with a good service and high quality fence:
- Experienced and professional advice on the most suitable fencing solution, based on requirements and budget;
- Ensure that the boundary line is agreed;
- Ensure that we are aware of any planning restrictions etc that will need to be considered when building a new fence. Please see Planning Portal Website for more detail;
- Ensure that we are aware of any buried services such as electric cables etc prior to digging the fence post holes.;
- Ensure that we have the relevant insurances for your fencing requirements;
- Agree which, if any, plants, trees etc. are to be removed and ensure that this has been cleared with the relevant authority. Please see The Protected Trees Guide for more information:
- Clear any waste responsibly – we take all green waste for recycling and are registered with the Environment Agency.
- Adhere to relevant standards in fence constuction;
- Once fence installation is complete ensure that the site is clear and tidy;
- Gain sign off from customer on completion of work.
We follow the above procedures on all of our fencing projects.
We specialise in all types of fencing including garden fencing, security fencing, equine fencing including post and rail and wire mesh fencing, sporst facility fencing, and commercial fencing. We aim to provide a friendly and professional fencing service at a reasonable cost.
Please call us on 01954 768009 or complete our Contact Form.